- Deodorised fish oil with cherry flavour for great palatability.
- Improves glucose tolerance.
- Strengthens immune function.
- Increases red blood cell flexibility, which reduces the risk of exercise-induced pulmonary haemorrhage.
- Benefits of DHA- and EPA-mediated inflammatory response include reduction in joint inflammation, allergic reactivity, and exercise-induced bronchoconstriction.
- Reproductive benefits include improved fertility and improved colostrum quality, enhanced passive transfer of antibodies to foals, and increased sperm concentration, motility, and viability.
EO•3 is a rich source of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA in a palatable liquid form.
EO•3 can be fed to all classes of horses including foals, breeding stock, and performance horses to improve the critical ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids in the diet. It also provides preferential precursors for production of less inflammatory local hormones and regulates gene expression to positively affect insulin sensitivity.
I want my horses to have the best chance to feel comfortable and to be able to give me 100% in their work, so their joints need to feel good as well. EO·3 is proven to help reduce inflammation. My vet actually recommended it to me, and all the horses eat it with no problem at all.
- 3.785 lt (126 days supply)
- 18.94 lt (633 days supply)
For best results, introduce EO·3 to the ration gradually over a period of 5 to 10 days.
|30 to 60mL||Growing horses, broodmares,
and performance horses in light to moderate work daily.
|60 to 120mL||Horses in heavy work, breeding stallions, and those recovering from an illness or injury.|
Note: These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
|Nutrient Content||Per 30 mL|
|EPA and DHA||6,750 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||9,450 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||810 mg|