- Convenient low intake pellet which supplies amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and trace minerals for horses fed diets comprised only of forage and cereal grains.
- Ensures correct trace mineral and vitamin levels when premixed feeds are used below recommended feeding rates.
- A sole source of essential nutrients when calorie intake is restricted. Ideal for overweight or laminitic horses.
- Natural vitamin E for superior bioavailability.
- Contains yeast culture to assist with digestive function.
Concentrated amino acid, vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant supplement with added yeast culture in a convenient low-intake pellet.
GOLD PELLET contains high levels of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that supply all of the horse’s daily nutrient requirements for optimal health and vitality.
GOLD PELLET has been scientifically formulated to provide your horse with essential nutrients without the concern of adding calories to the diet.
GOLD PELLET contains essential nutrient levels to meet horses’ requirements for work or growth, and is designed to complement a traditional diet of grains and roughage.
GOLD PELLET is an ideal supplement to use for overweight horses and good doers, or those on good pasture who do not require large volumes of hard feed.
|Horse Description||Recommended daily intake|
|Racehorses, performance horses||120-150 g|
|Growing horses, broodmares||100-150 g|
|Spelling horses||75-100 g|
|Overweight horses and ponies||15-20 g per 100 kg body weight|
- 3.6 KG (30 days supply)
- 20 KG (166 days supply)