- A broad-spectrum vitamin, mineral, essential amino acid and antioxidant supplement to ensure that nutrient requirements are met.
- Convenient powdered vitamin and mineral supplement to balance diets where vitamin and mineral intake may be low, especially during times when only poor-quality or reduced amounts of pasture is available.
- Ensures correct vitamin and mineral levels when premixed feeds are used below recommended feeding rates.
- Supplement the diet, without adding calories, of horses and ponies that are on forage-only diets.
- Natural vitamin E for superior bioavailability.
NUTREQUIN is an exceptional value-for-money vitamin, mineral, essential amino acid, and antioxidant formula, specifically designed to supplement horses on home-mixed diets, those consuming forage-only diets, and when feeding premixed feeds below the recommended intake.
NUTREQUIN is highly recommended for horses and ponies on a restricted-calorie diet to ensure that their daily nutrient requirements are met for overall health and well-being without adding unwanted calories.
NUTREQUIN is ideal for all breeds of horses and ponies that are spelling, in light or moderate work, or in the later stages of life to help meet their daily nutrient demands for overall health and vitality.
- 3kg (50 days supply)
- 20kg (333 days supply)
30g for ponies, small breeds and creep-fed foals.
60g for maintenance horses, weanlings, yearlings and horses in light work.
90g (three heaped scoops) for broodmares, stallions, horses in moderate work and larger breeds.
|Nutrient Content||60g||1kg||Nutrient Content||60g||1kg|
|Crude Protein||32%||32%||Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||42mg||704mg|
|Lysine||1.3g||22g||Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50mg||826mg|
|Methionine||0.8g||13g||Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||106mg||1,760mg|
|Calcium||0.9g||15g||Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||39mg||647mg|
|Phosphorus||0.5g||8.5g||Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||10mg||170mg|
|Magnesium||510mg||8,500mg||Vitamin B12 (Cyanocabalomin)||79μg||1320μg|