KER•Flex® contains high-quality glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate in a palatable powdered formula to provide broad-spectrum support of joint health. Glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate aid in maintenance of joint integrity, reducing cartilage damage and stimulating cartilage repair. KER•Flex is suitable for all classes of horses engaged in various types of exercise, and is recommended for older, arthritic horses to slow progression of arthritis and help promote a more comfortable future.
Why should I use KER•Flex for my horse?
- Contains high-quality joint support compounds glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate in a palatable powdered formula to provide broad-spectrum support of joint health
- Suitable for all classes of horses engaged in various types of exercise
- Aids in maintenance of joint integrity and minimizes wear and tear on joints
- Works to reduce cartilage damage and stimulate cartilage repair
- May lead to reduced frequency of or need for injectible joint therapies
- Recommended for older, arthritic horses to slow progression of arthritis and help promote a pain-free future
KER•Flex has more active ingredient than other oral joint supplements–you get more bang for your buck.
|Nutrient||Per 30 g|
|Glucosamine HCl||10,000 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||2,000 mg|
Loading Dose: Add 2 scoops (30 g) per day to daily grain ration for 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Horses in light to moderate work should receive 1 scoop daily. Horses in heavy work, those in need of additional joint protection, and horses weighing over 1200 lb should receive 2 scoops daily. (1 scoop = 15 g)