Micro-Max™ is a low-intake concentrated source of vitamins and minerals for mature horses. Micro-Max is ideal for horses that maintain body weight on diets composed entirely of forage or forage and small amounts of concentrate.
The use of Micro-Max ensures that all vitamin and mineral requirements of mature horses and ponies are satisfied for less than $0.50/day. Because of its low feeding rate, Micro-Max can be fed by itself or mixed with a concentrate.
Why should I use Micro-Max?
- Low-intake source of vitamins and minerals
- Includes minerals that have been chelated or proteinated, which increases their digestibility and allows horses to derive maximum benefit from them
- Fulfills the vitamin and mineral requirements of horses and ponies on all-forage diets or that consume less than the recommended daily amount of fortified feeds
- Features yeast culture to enhance digestion of fiber and other nutrients
- Contains natural-source vitamin E
- Palatable pelleted formula
Feed 120 g per day to horses or 60 g per day to ponies that consume rations consisting of forage only or forage and unfortified grains. For horses and ponies consuming a fortified feed at less than the recommended rate, use this product proportionally (e.g., if a horse is fed half of the recommended feeding rate of a fortified concentrate, feed half of the recommended amount of Micro-Max.)
1 scoop = approximately 60 g
|Guaranteed Analysis||per 120 g|
|Vitamin A||42,290 IU|
|Vitamin D||4,229 IU|
|Vitamin E||380 IU|